User Profile Functions
User Profile Functions:
- “Users” typically refer to individuals or groups of individuals who consume IT services provided by the IT department or service provider.
- In Wavity ITSM solution, users refer to individuals or groups who interact with the system to request, access, or use IT services. These users can be categorized into various roles, such as end-users, customers, service desk agents, technicians, managers, and administrators.
- Users can perform the following functions in Wavity at profile level.
- Click on “Profile Icon” as shown in below image. This will display your User Name and Email id linked to your Wavity Account.
- Click on “Account” as shown below to view/edit your profile.
- You can edit/view your Username, Email ID (Linked with Wavity) and your initials such as First name and Last Name under Basic Information.
- Under ‘Locale’, Users can set the language of the system, select relevant timezone, select Region and Set your landing page.
- By default, Users will land directly to the landing page they have selected once logged in. For example: Agents in Wavity ITSM solution will land to Agent dashboard after logging in.
- Users can set passwords if required under “Password” section. They can view all the groups they are part of under “Groups” section.
- Users can message other users in the platform by clicking on “message” symbol.
- Users can directly search for applications and analytics using the “search bar” as shown below.