Platform Settings for Admin
Platform Settings for Admin
- Admin shall have access to Platform Settings in the platform. Click on the ‘Profile’ from the top right corner of your dashboard as shown below.
- Under ‘Platform Settings’, 3 options will be shown such as General, Design tools & Integrations.
- Click on ‘General’ in the platform settings.
- In platform settings – general page, there are sections such as Users, Groups, Preferences, Geo-Fence, Mobile, Sessions, Schedulers and Work Calendar. Basic functions of each section is shown below.
- Users: To add Users in the platform
- Groups: To edit groups and add users in an individual groups.
- Preferences: It contains provisions to update logo of the tenant, set time zones, set data restrictions and set password preferences.
- Geo Fence: It contains provisions to enable Geo-Fence to enable/restrict usage of platform based on geographical locations.
- Mobile: It contains provisions to enable mobile restrictions for individual users or groups.
- Sessions: It will display currently logged users in the platform.
- Schedulers: It contains provisions to enable or disable schedulers. Schedulers shall be used to generate regular follow-up emails which will be triggered automatically based on required details and conditions.
- Work Calendar: It contains the provision to calculate working hours of an organization. It will enable automation emails to be triggered based on work calendar settings.
- For more details in platform settings general page, Please refer the following link: Getting Started Archives – Wavity
- Click on “Design tools” as shown below.
- In “Apps” section, All the existing applications of the platform will be displayed for the admin.
- Click on “3 dots” icon to carry out multiple functions of the application as shown below.
- Click on “Create” button as shown below to create a new application. It will display 3 options such as New App, From Excel and From Template.
- New App: It will create new application from scratch.
- From Excel: It will create new application from excel sheets along with data
- From Template: It will create new application from excel sheet template. It will ignore the data in the excel sheet.
- By clicking on “Analytics” section, It will display all the existing Analytics of the platform.
- Click on “3 dots” icon to edit, add owner and delete existing Analytics.
- Click on “Create” button to generate new Analytics in the platform.
- Under Platform settings, Click on “Integrations” as shown below.
- It will display all the integration options in your tenant. Integration types such as SMS, SAML integration for Single-Sign-On (SSO), Work Calendars, Drives, Email Integration and Slack Integration.
- For more details on “Platform Settings – Integrations” page; please refer the following link: Getting Started Archives – Wavity